Driving Value Through Effective Information Sharing
The ATA e-Business Forum is the industry’s premier event to learn about the latest developments in information exchange to support engineering, maintenance, materiel and flight operations. This educational forum provides a high-level overview of the ATA e-Business Program and the many specifications and industry initiatives underway to facilitate effective and efficient information sharing between trading partners. In addition to learning about the industry’s most widely accepted e-business specifications (Spec 2000, S1000D, Spec 1000BR, iSpec 2200, Spec 42, Spec 2300, Spec 2400, Spec 2500, etc.), learn how the industry has attributed significant savings and operational efficiencies to the use of these global specifications. The forum usually attracts 300-400 representatives from airlines, MoDs/DoDs, manufacturers, lessors, distributors, repair agencies, suppliers, government agencies, solution providers and others.
- Meet the industry’s leading aviation e-business experts who can help guide you through the many options and solutions for digital data exchange.
- Visit a bustling exhibit hall where you can review the industry’s latest software and hardware solutions.
- Learn about the core enabling standards upon which many e-business products and solutions are built.
- Learn about emerging trends in information exchange technologies and their application in the aerospace industry.
- Learn how you can get involved to help shape the future direction of the industry.
View Presentations from the joint ATA e-Business Forum and S1000D User Forum held June 20-22, 2022 in Renton, Washington.
To be notified when the next ATA e-Business Forum is scheduled, please subscribe to our email list below.
SUBSCRIBE to receive Forum announcements, specification announcements and other ATA e-Business Program notices:
American Data Solutions
Data Conversion Laboratory
Dayton T. Brown
Integrated Support Systems, Inc.
Larson Software Technology
RWS Government, Aerospace & Defense